Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!!

                                                                    Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!!
Since Jennifer and I do pretty much everything together, it would only make sense that we also celebrate our birthdays during the same month as well.  Many of you have dealt one on one with Jennifer while planning the details of your wedding or event either via telephone or in person.  If you have not met this amazing woman you are only cheating yourself.  Jennifer does all the design for our amazing bridal show booths and studio located on High Street in the historic MAC building.  She spends her days as a mother of twin boys, working as a registered nurse, a wife, running not only Sweet Water Event Rentals but also Sprout Photography and of course in her "spare" time browsing through Martha Stewart and of course our favorite blogs (style me pretty, etsy and hostess with the mostess). 
When I was pregnant with Noah I just could not make myself design his nursery.  Everytime I would get started I just became overwhelmed with the stacks of giftbags from showers and clothes everywhere.  Finally going into my 8th month Jennifer couldn't resist any longer.  I came home from work and she had designed and implemented the plan for the whole nursery.  It was stunning!!! From the most perfect blue dots  to images of london and my pregnant belly adorning the walls.  Noah will be 3 this July and I still can't bring myself to change anything in his room because it is just perfect.
Within a five year period she has lived in four different houses but you would never know because within weeks of moving in she has the whole place perfectly painted and designed.  Jennifer has a vision for every project and it always ends with perfection.  If you need help planning your wedding or event she is the one you must shedule an appointment with!!!
Jen, thank you for the most amazing friendship and all you do, you are priceless and I am blessed. We love you, Happy Birthday!!!!
Love,
Candice

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer IS an amazing woman...and if you know anything about her and Candice, you know how well they compliment each other with their talents. Check out Sweet Water Event Rentals and these two amazing photographers...YOU will be selling yourself short of a very talented team if you don't! Happy Birthday, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete